Tis the season for frantic shopping, assembling, wrapping, and stashing all of those gifts for the kiddies. But what about the adults? You know, the ones that wipe noses and asses, that run the errands and cook and clean, are up all hours of the night and rise with the sun to face the day head on…yeah, those people. Don't forget to get something special for the ones who do all the work and expect nothing in return. I have a great little list of local places to stop in and find something for the parental units on your gift giving list this year that caters to every style.
- Got Karma? Major karma points for stopping in this unique and zen boutique to grab a great gift to keep the qi flowing. Perfect for your hippy momma gal pals.
- Retromended is the perfect place for your throwback kings and queens. I can always find the perfect accessory for my Mom Uniform.
- Rocket Fizz is the perfect place to put together a special gift for your favorite sugar addict. They have everything you could think of all in one awesome place that will bring you back to the old school days.
- The Lovely is a a beautifully put together boutique market that brings together both locally made artisan crafts and impeccably selected vintage finds brought to you by local entrepreneurs. You will find something for everyone and probably some stuff for you too.
- Etoile Boutique has some of the coolest and one of a kind creations you will find in Orlando…or anywhere. You can always walk out of this place with something special.
Try to remember to shop local this season. You won't be disappointed and neither will your friends and family!
-W and Boo