1. My son turned 4 and he is moodier than our current President on a Twitter rant.
2. Getting him dressed in anything but his favorite red shorts is much like watching a scene out of The Exorcist. At one point it's quiet and we're smiling. I simply state "its time to get dressed." He starts flipping the F*&% out. I'm just staring at him waiting for pea soup to come spewing out of his face and his head to start rotating.
3. His behavior has become slightly...hmmm...how shall I put this without sounding like the worlds worst mother...Defiant. We will call him defiant for lack of a less offensive word. We will ask him not to do something (I,e. jump on the couch, chase the dog with a lightsaber, etc.) and he will, straight up, lock eyes with us and do said thing repeatedly and with no remorse until he is reprimanded. Then looks at us with a scowl and says "I don't like you anymore." As soon as he turns his back I find it very difficult not to flip him off.
4. What the hell is up with my child asking me a question, I answer the questions, then he promptly tells me I am wrong, answers his own question, then walks away? It's only after exchanges like that when I truly start to question my own sanity.
5. Is it just MY kid that HAS to be naked to poop? What is that about?
6. How can someone be so fearless and also need a nightlight?
7. There isn't any conversation that doesn't involve the mention of a fart or a poop.
8. If I had to relate Fournado someone without kids I would say it is similar to the impulse control of Lindsay Lohan crossed with Scott Stapp on meth with a side of KellyAnn Conway's logic.
9. At this point no one is a stranger...its makes the introvert in me FREAK THE F OUT! Mainly because when he talks to people then I HAVE TO TALK TO STRANGERS. I do not like talking to strangers. Hell, I don't even like talking to non-strangers.
10. I will say this about FOURNADO... It is the most inquisitive and thirsty for knowledge that my son has ever been. Example: Today he asked me to explain how a sound studio is turned into a set to make a movie look real...all before 7 AM and my first cup of coffee.