1. Walk over endless trails of Legos while shoeless and in the dark. 2. Have a PlayDoh party with 20 toddlers.
3. Assemble anything from Ikea.
4. Take my 4-year-old to Target an only buy groceries while he melts down for the whole store to see.
5. Listen to drunk people talk about politics.
6. Fold load after load of fitted sheets.
7. Answer the "where do babies come from" question.
8. Eat at a fine dining restaurant with an over tired child.
9. Run out of coffee.
10. Try to feed my child broccoli at every meal.
11. Stand in lines at Disney.
12. Go to a Chucky Cheese.
13. Wear a bikini in public.
14. Use cheap toilet paper.
15. Allow a spider to live in the house...even a tiny one.
16. Assemble and put lights on a fake Christmas tree.
17. Watch sports.
18. Talk to people at the gym.
19. Run out of wine.
20. Go to the Gynecologist.