Anyone who knows me know that I am totally TO (Target Obsessed.) It's my happy place. A place I like to escape to while kiddo is in preschool. I swear I could walk around in that red palace of impedimenta for days. It's also just super convenient that they sell all of my favorite brands these days. For busy parents with a multitude of tasks to juggle, we can all appreciate a one-stop-shop. This also happens to be Boo's first choice in bigger retail stores too. I don't know about you guys but I'm kind of picky about what I feed Boo, use on our skin, or purchase for the home. I try to go for the most organic, GMO free, artificial additive free, all natural as I can, when I can.
Heres my list of Target must haves:
- Annie's Organics everything. From soup to snacks this brand is a go to for us and we can usually find our necessities on sale. that's awesome since my picky eater goes through about 6 cans of Bunnies a week.
- Zarbees. Holy crap, I love this brand!! Finding supplements and all natural meds for children is not an easy task. Other brands on the market are homeopathic and give my son an adverse reaction at times. Once I discovered this brands I fell in love. Adults won't miss out either. Personally, I can't take many OTC meds, but this stuff helps me feel a lot better when the germs get the best of me.
- Nature's Wick candles and home scents are so awesome. I am officially nuts for them. I love the wood wicks and soy based wax. No stinky chemical doers when you blow them out and their unique scents, like bonfire nights, keep my whole house feeling all warm and cozy, even with stinky kids and a smelly dog running around from time to time.
- Pacifica is a great brand, but I specifically love these makeup remover cloths are super luxurious feeling and smell fantastic. Keep these in your gym bag or purse and they are safe to use on the kids, too. Trust me.
- Imaginext are the greatest toys ever. I recently stumbled upon these for my 2.75 year old. They are perfect. Fisher Price hit right on the money with cool characters and infinite possibilities to encourage your little one's imagination and story making skills. We have probably a million of these because I buy one to two "mystery packs" per trip.
Next time your in Target check these out and please let me know if there is a "must have" that you guys are obsessed with, too. I am always down to try new brands.
Next week look for my have rave on local Orlando shops for all of your gift giving needs!!!!