There are so many great options in Orlando to take the kids out to eat!! I'm making this a quickie post because I am knee deep in Thanksgiving Day prepping, but here is a list of 5 great places to eat with your kids in Orlando that doesn't involve the mouse-house, food shaped like animals, video games, or mascots.
- Tijuana Flats This is pretty much my kiddos favorite place to eat. The food is good, the atmosphere is fun and the people are really accommodating to the tiny humans.
- East End Market We love to grab a smoothie and a pastry, walk around and shop, then sit outside and enjoy the Florida weather.
- Pig Floyds Urban Barbakoa If you haven't eaten here, go now! Run Fast! This place is so good. Boo and I love to get the 2 meat platter and share. The atmosphere has a cool urban vibe and the people are really chill.
- Another Broken Egg is awesome for brunch on the weekends. The menu is fantastic for both kids and adults. There is plenty of outdoor seating to enjoy the morning. It's a great alternative to the staple brunch places in Winter Park or Downtown where you are more than likely to wait an hour to be seated.
- Pom Pom Teahouse and Sandwicheria They have something for everyone's palate. Even picky eaters. The walls are adorned with pieces from local artist. The vibe is happy and friendly. The teas are amazing and sandwiches will blow your mind.
W and Boo